Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Need 20 Seconds Of Your Time. Por favor.


It's not too late for you to vote for me.

We're talking the 2009 Portland Music Awards here, folks.

Click HERE to vote. You can type in my name for the "Best New Artist" and "Best Male Artist Of The Year" categories, and type in my new album, Perfect Cliche, for "Album Of The Year.".

Don't stop there! I'd love to be voted Portland's best music venue, as well.

That makes no sense.

Anyway, thanks for voting!

Some fans have been asking what I've been listening to lately. You NEED to check out my man Russell Stafford's 6-song EP, Between U & I. "Cheap Wine" will not get outta my head.

Played an unusual, but packed, show with my rock band Silversafe at the Vancouver Mall today. Rekindled my love for Honey Nut Cheerios today as well.

It's been a good day.

No comments: