Monday, December 22, 2008

"It Won't Be Long" Remix Is Done!:


Portland has gotten rocked with snow. To make matters worse, idiocy is running rampant. An alleged professional just referred to an anemometer as a "windometer" on Portland's Channel 8. Furthermore, the station's coverage of the storm is called "Arctic Blast." Reminds me of a menthol-flavored colon cleanser.

Here's a picture of my car, I think.

Klubjumpers, the club gurus who have remixed songs for such artists as Mariah Carey and the Black Eyed Peas, just finished their take on my song, "It Won't Be Long. " I just posted the shorter radio edit of the remix on my MySpace page today! Give it a spin and let me know what you think.

Some A&R people from Universal are listening to the track and considering an EP deal! Klubjumpers are also confident the song will chart on Billboard! Good news! How many more exclamation points can I use! In one! Paragraph!

Also, have a look at the demo for the full-length feature film, "Twisted Redemption," that will feature my song, "What Can I Say?"

As always, please vote for me for the 2009 Portland Music Awards! Voting closes January 1.

No comments: