Saturday, December 6, 2008

Jon Davidson On Billboard?

So I need an alter ego. Since Sasha Fierce is already taken, and I can't be Puff Daddy in England, and I also can't cop Joe Satriani or his songs (Coldplay beat me to it), I need a new name. Why, you ask? Well, Klubjumpers, the remix gurus who have worked with artists such as Madonna, BEP, J-Lo and Mariah Carey, are remixing some Jon Davidson.

That's right, "It Won't Be Long" is going house. And the boys of Klubjumpers are confident they can get it charted on Billboard.

Something about "Jon Davidson" just screams singer/songwriter. J-Dizzle? Too old-school. J Love Potion Machine? Too PG-13. JD Home Slice Smack Dawg Frito Lay? Too.. well..

In any case, the remix will be available on iTunes and on my MySpace page before Christmas.

While you wait, pick up a free ringtone of "Hermit Crab" or "Beautifully Bittersweet", exclusively on my MySpace page!

No comments: