Sunday, December 14, 2008

Stuff Your Stocking.


So if you're anything like me, you haven't even started your Christmas shopping yet. Getting your leftover 2007 wrapping paper out of the closet doesn't count, unfortunately.

Why not give the gift that keeps on giving? I'm referring, of course, to my new album, Perfect Cliche.

From now until Christmas eve, you can get it for only $5. 99 when you buy two from CDBaby. This deal is not available anywhere or anytime else. else. Heck, I can't even buy one for that cheap.

Click
HERE to buy the album!

While you're online, swing over to the 2009 Portland Music Awards website and vote for me and my album. You won't save any money, but you can make a difference in my music career. If that doesn't make you smile, get someone to tickle you.

Photobucket

No comments: